- Upgrade your single vision lens to the Double Vision Lens System!
- Instead of aiming with a dot or pin, with the Double Vision Lens you simply look through the hole in the center of the tinted lens at where you want the arrow to go!
- The Double Vision Lens is a negative-powered, drilled and tinted lens that is designed to work with a standard positive powered lens.
- Pairing two lenses together allows for any center spot power to be coupled with any other outside power.
- For example, using a +6X lens with a -4X Double Vision lens would result in a +6X center where the hole is located, and a -2X for the outer field of view that is tinted. Basically, take the positive power and subtract the negative power to determine the outer field of view power.
- Double Vision Lenses available in the following color tints:
- Amber, Blue, Smoke, and Red. Blue and Smoke are the most popular.
- Double Vision lenses available with the following hole sizes:
- .250” (1/4″).
- .312” (5/16″).
- .375” (3/8″).
NOTE: Custom hole sizes also available for an additional $10.00. There is a 1-3 week wait on custom hole sizes.
- Must call 800-555-2856 to order custom lens.
- 640 Lens Field Cleaning Kit
- 641 Lens Brite Anti Fog Lens Cleaner
- 642 Micro Fiber Lens Cloth
- 616M Super Hood Medium or 616L Super Hood Large
- 615SS Sun Shield – Small (Black) or 615SL Sun Shield – Large (Black)
- 615RL Rain Shield – Small (Clear) or 615RL Rain Shield – Large (Clear)
- LC3 Lens Caddy 3 – holds 3 lenses up to 1.750″ in diameter
- LC6 Lens Caddy 6 – holds 6 lenses up to 1.750″ in diameter
NOTE: THE 1.545”DOUBLE VISION LENS IS USED WITH THE TRUE SPOT 3D DOUBLE VISION SCOPE HOUSING ONLY.