P L Hunter Peep Clarifier Lens
The most advanced peep system in the archery industry, completely designed for ultimate accuracy.
- CST – Center String Technology – PXL Capture Aperture located on center of bowstring – no L and R misses.
- OCT – Optical Centered Technology – Improved centration of lenses for ultimate accuracy.
- PLT – Protected Lens Technology – Lenses protected by plastic on 2 sides prevents cracking.
- DSAT – Dual String Angle Technology – has both 37 and 45-degree string angles on the same peep housing.
- TAP – Tool-less Aperture Technology – Knurled Tool-less PXL Capture Aperture – eliminates the need for an aperture wrench.
- PXL Clarifier or Verifier lenses can be removed from the PXL Capture Aperture for easy cleaning.
- Additional PXL Hunter Peep Shade Cap accessory – screws into front of peep to prevent glare.
- NOTE: PXL Hunter Peep Apertures, PXL Hunter Peep Clarifiers, and PXL Hunter Peep Verifiers fit into Specialty Archery PXL Hunter Peep ONLY. NOT compatible with other Specialty Archery peeps.
PXL Hunter Peep and component weights:
- PXL Hunter Peep – 30.5 grains
- PXL Hunter Peep Capture Aperture – 7.5 grains
- PXL Hunter Peep Clarifiers/Verifiers – 3.5 grains
- PXL Hunter Peep Shade Cap – 3.0 grains