- There are 5 different PXS Target Peep Clarifier magnifications available.
- The Clarifier works with a bow scope and lens to help clear up the target, allowing you to pick out target details at a distance.
- We recommend Lens Brite Anti Fog Lens Cleaner (#641) and Soft Tek Cloth (#642) for cleaning the lenses.
- The stronger the scope lens, the more powerful the Clarifier needed (See chart below for suggestions).
- NOTE: PXS Target Peep Lenses require the use of a PXS Target Peep Aperture to secure the lens into the PXS Target Peep housing.
- NOTE: PXS Target Peep Apertures, PXS Target Peep Clarifiers, and PXS Target Peep Verifiers fit into Specialty Archery PXS Target Peep ONLY. NOT compatible with other Specialty Archery peeps.
- See Dealer Locator on our home page for a dealer with a Clarifier Tool near you, to help you select the Clarifier best suited to your needs.
- Additional information can be found in the Questions tab on our home page.
PXS Target Peep and component weights:
- PXS Target Peep – 18.0 grains
- PXS Target Peep Capture Aperture – 4.5 grains
- PXS Target Peep Clarifiers/Verifiers – 1.0 grains
- PXS Target Peep Shade Cap – 2.5 grains
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.