Skip to content
- CST – Center String Technology – PXS Target Capture Aperture located on center of bowstring – no L and R misses.
- OCT – Optical Centered Technology – Improved centration of lenses for ultimate accuracy.
- PLT – Protected Lens Technology – Lenses protected by plastic on 2 sides prevents cracking.
- DSAT – Dual String Angle Technology – has both 37 and 45-degree string angles on the same peep housing.
- TAP – Tool-less Aperture Technology – Knurled Tool-less PXS Target Capture Aperture – eliminates the need for an aperture wrench.
- PXS Clarifier or Verifier lenses can be removed from the PXS Target Capture Aperture for easy cleaning.
- Additional PXS Target Peep Shade Cap accessory – screws into front of peep to prevent glare.
- NOTE: PXS Target Peep Apertures, PXS Target Peep Clarifiers, and PXS Target Peep Verifiers fit into Specialty Archery PXS Target Peep ONLY. NOT compatible with other Specialty Archery peeps.
PXS Target Peep and component weights:
- PXS Target Peep – 18.0 grains
- PXS Target Peep Capture Aperture – 4.5 grains
- PXS Target Peep Clarifiers/Verifiers – 1.0 grains
- PXS Target Peep Shade Cap – 2.5 grains