The Team Hoyt bow case protects archery equipment during travel. Protect your investment with a high quality bow case. This bow case is a great compliment for your Hoyt bow. The 112cm or 44" long Team Hoyt bow case has 2 sturdy 1.25" black webbing handles.
This case has outside dimensions of 112cm long x 44cm high x 7.5cm wide or 44" x 17.25" x 3" or inside dimensions of 107cm or 42" with full length dual zipper closures.
The Team Hoyt bow case features four exterior pockets
- Large red arrow pocket to stow arrows or stabiliser and is 90cm long x 16cm high x 6cm wide or 35.5" x 6.5" x 2.5" with full dual zipper closures.
- Gear or accessory pocket which is 29cm long x 24cm high or 11.5" x 9.5" with full dual zipper closure situated above the arrow pocket.
- Two accessory pockets which are 33cm long x 23cm high or 9" x 6", each with zipper closures situated on either side of the gear pocket
The Team Hoyt bow case features .5" very thick closed cell polyurethane foam padding with 240 gram soft poly brushed tricot lining and has self healing #5 nylon coil zippers to protect the bow. There is a small internal pocket with Velcro closure to stow wallet or passport.
Attractive 11.5" x 2" familiar white Team Hoyt and red Archery logos emblazoned on the gear pocket and durable 600 x 600 denier polyester exterior material in an attractive black and red colour.
Fits most new bows out there, up to 107cm or 42 inch axle to axle length bows. This quality Hoyt soft bow case has all the pockets you will ever need to stow your accessories and equipment and it is great looking as well.
If you need a padded bow case to protect your bow, get a Hoyt 42" padded compound bow case.
- Very thick foam padding with brushed tricot lining
- 2 sturdy black webbing carrying straps and join as a Velcro handle fastener
- Self healing zippers
- 112cm long x 44cm high x 7.5cm wide or 44" x 17.25" x 3"
- Durable polyester exterior
- A great looking bow case
- Lightweight design, perfect for travel and everyday use
- All the pockets you will ever need
- A must have for all owners of Hoyt bows
- Team Hoyt Archery logos emblazoned on gear pocket and Get Serious Get Hoyt on the arrow pocket
- Black and red colour
- Quality Hoyt soft bow case
You need to protect your bow from damage and dust and the Team Hoyt bow case is the way to go.